Information for People Working with Children
- How to refer a child
- The Early Help Assessment
- Safeguarding help for Schools & Organisations
- Safer Recruitment
- Managing allegations made against adults
- Brent Child Protection Case Conferences
- Information Sharing
- Child Death Overview Panel
- Signs of Safety in Brent
- Safeguarding Survey 2019 - Helping You
Brent Child Protection Case Conferences
Brent Children and Young People implemented a Child Protection Conference format based on the Strengthening Families Model.
The aims of this model are outlined in the document below.
Child Protection Case Conference Report
Below is a copy of Brent Social Care's Child Protection revised report a copy of the template that should be used for all reports being presented at all Brent child protection conferences.
Completed reports should be sent to: email@example.com
If you have any questions about this report template, please contact the Brent Social Care Child Protection Conference Team on 020 8937 3783.